Saturday, February 4, 2012

Running for Inspiration

I haven't clue why this is but when I run all is right with the world. Running inspires me, motivates me, gets my adrenaline going and helps me put it all into perspective as much as is possible anyway... It is my time to think, to reconnect, to de-stress, to contemplate, to reflect, to hope, to problem-solve, to push, to smile, to feel and be young, to understand, to challenge, to pray, and to Let...It...ALL..Go!


Whatever it is for you... Do IT!  Do what you love, do what makes you happy, do what makes you a better you and helps you forget the small things that don't matter... (Thanks Scotty, for giving me this much needed time on the treadmill this morning! I <3 you!)


Today's Playlist: 
Photograph - Nickelback
Good Riddance - Green Day
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Can't Change Me - Chris Cornell
In or Out - Ani DeFranco
Blue Skies - Tori Amos
What comes around goes around - Justin Timberlake
This is us - Emmylou Harris and Mark Knoffler
What you are - Dave Matthews Band
Float On - Modest Mouse
Spotlight - Mutemath
Supermassive Blackhole - Muse
So Right - Dave Matthews Band
Start me up - Rolling Stones
Don't Phunk with my heart - Black-eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment